The property industry requires you to obtain 12 Continuous Professional Development points per year, this course is designed to satisfy this requirement.
Valuation for Insurance Purposes:
This unit will cover:
– Indemnity policies, reinstatement and replacement policies and costs associated with rebuilding and repairing.
– Loss of rent, alternative accommodation costs, removal of debris, council and professional fees and temporary property protection.
– Valuation methodology for replacement and reinstatement insurance policy.
– The Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 (NSW)
– Residential flat buildings, industrial buildings, commercial buildings and retail buildings.
– Development compliance with current standards, insurance policies for strata, what to discuss with your client, reporting insurance valuation in accordance with industry standards, valuation reports for insurance purposes and indemnity insurance valuation.
Cost AUD $ 175